Tripood.com takes personal data protection seriously, so please let us know how our company processes cookies on its website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are short text files that create a web server and store them on a computer. The computer is then identified when it returns to the server. Typically, user preferences (such as the language selected on the page) or some state of matter (if you are logged in, etc.) are recorded in cookies.
What cookies do we use?
Cookies are also used to make our site user-friendly and to get to know you better and know what you like. We often use third-party cookies. We can offer you exactly what you need and we will not address you with uninteresting offers. Some cookies can collect personal information.
For what purposes do we collect cookies?
- For the purpose of running websites. Such technical cookies are essential for the site to function as it should and to store it in your device is our legitimate interest.
- For the purpose of measuring site traffic and generating visitor traffic statistics and behaviors on the web, they are considered in the form of a bulk and anonymized form (as our legitimate interest) or a pseudonymized form in which personal data are processed and which allows identification of the individual only when expended considerable and professional effort. The processing of these tracking cookies can only take place with your consent.
- Cookies for the purpose of ad targeting are processed based on your consent and contain personal information. These are remarketing cookies. With these cookies, third parties, such as Google, display ads that match your preferences and interests on our website, as well as on the webpages of other companies. You can set a challenge by setting up the browser as described below. In the case of an objection, we can not guarantee that the website will work properly. You may at any time revoke or resolve your consent to processing cookies by setting up your browser as described below.
|Name / Cookie Publisher Used on the Page||Tip cookie||Expiration time||Does her content see a third party?|
|AdWords||tracking, remarketing||90 day||yes|
|Google Analytics (_ga, _gid, _gat)||tracking||2 years, 24 hour, 1 minute||yes|
|PHPSESSID||technical (current session identifier)||session||no|
Who sees cookies?
- Hotjar Limited, based at Level 2, St Julian's Business Center, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St. Julian's STJ 1000, Malta
- Pinterest Europe Ltd., based at Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland;
- Inspigroup s.r.o. (IČO 24263532);
- Google Ireland Limited (registration number: 368047), located at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland;
- Facebook Ireland Limited, based at 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, D02 X525, Ireland.
The above-mentioned recipients process your personal data only for the purposes stated and based on our instructions in accordance with the appropriate privacy and security measures for your personal data.
Personal data is passed outside of the European Union with a reasonable guarantee - Google and Facebook are part of the Privacy Shield.
Contact to authorized worker
For more detailed information about how we process your personal information or apply our rights, please contact our authorized representative.
How to claim the right to cancel and the right to object by setting up a browser?
Restrictions on cookies can lead to a decrease in website performance.
Change your cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Change your cookie settings in Firefox
Change your cookie settings in Chrome
Change your cookie settings in Safari
Change cookies settings in Edge
Change cookies settings in Opera
Google also offers behavioral advertising management on your account or Network Advertising Iniciative